Trainers are highly educated and experinced from corporate industry.
Hand writtem notes as well as books are provided to students.
The best courses are provides by the Teqhub for students for thier future.
Students are rewarded for their performance in reputated course.
Tally is the word related to counting. Basically, the word originated from the Latin word stick. Tally means adding up something. A Tally is an accounting software that most accounting business and companies use. Tally is release with it new version known as ERP that enhances the functionality of tally at an extended level. Tally ERP9 is used to generate accounting and inventory masters, vouchers and reports. Tally ERP9 is designed for the growth of the business. With the help of Tally, you can manage your business accounts and compliance. With the names of your employees till his her duties, remuneration, work, groups and other things.
Some of Tally ERP9 Are As Follow:
1. Simple account management that includes GST invoicing, sales and purchase management, and multi-currency support.
2. One stop solution for GST compliance and support for previous Tax Regimes VAT/CST, Excise, TDS and TCS.
3. Support for banking transaction, managing cheques and easy bank reconciliation.
4. Faster access to business reports like generating balance sheets and P/L statement and interest calculation.
5. Inventory management in a flexible way.
6. Easy application management along with backup and restore data.
7. The data is easy to share and synchronize. You can even access your business data remotely in a secure manner.
8. Payroll accounting and salary processing.
9. Setting budget and tracking variance. Along with this, it can also be used for business forecasting and setting credit limits.
10. Managing job work and manufacturing journal and bills of business material.
11. Multilingual capability is an add-on.
12. Tally Vault gives the user enhanced security.
1. From basic to advanced level of Tally ERP9.
2. Good and service tax (GST).
3. Benefit and features of Tally with its uses.
4. Creation, opening, modification, deleting and closing and selection of the company.
5. Learn to set-up group, ledger and voucher types.
6. Creating, modifying, displaying and deleting inventory/stocks and items.
7. Learn everything about VAT.
8. Advanced inventory vouchers and usage of voucher in Tally.
9. Reporting balance sheet.
10. Multilingual capabilities of Tally.
11. Manage multiple accounts using the control center.
12. Tally.NET and remote capabilities.
13. Backup and restore.
14. Managing Tally vault and security control.
15. Import and export data.
16. Book and statements of Accounts.
17. Tally ERP9 utilities.
19. Short-cut keys and rules.
Please registerd personal information to your favourite course. And enhance your technical skills and make your future secure in IT Industry.