Connect with us
Design By-Divyam Singh Bais
TEQHUB Instutute Delhi(Dwaraka Mor) is providing the Best CCNA training in Delhi. Computer networking is an ever-evolving field since technology is changing rapidly everywhere in the world. We believe that networking is a crucial stepping-stone for business professionals as well as freshers, and can be beneficial towards the growth of their career. Networking offers plenty of rewarding and profitable challenges for those who can take up technical knowledge and put it to practical use and Training Basket is the Best CCNA institute in Delhi to learn CCNA. Training Basket is rated the Best ccna institute in Delhi. Its CCNA Enterprise formerly known as Routing and Switching v3 certification training includes covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching, WAN technologies, Network Security fundamentals, Network Automation and Network Programmability basics
At TEQHUB Institute, the best CCNA training in Delhi Dwaraka Mor, we train candidates to install, configure, operate, and manage basic IPv4/IPv6 networks. This CCNA bootcamp on Routing & Switching course also imparts skills to configure a LAN switch and IP router, connect to WAN, and find security threats. It covers detailed learnings related to troubleshooting in enterprise networks. Later completion of CCNA Certification you can opt for higher level of Cisco Training Certification like CCNP Enterprise or CCNP Security, to further grow your Routing & Switching, Network Programming and SDN and Network Security skills.
Certified experts with rich training experience
This isn’t canned learning. Its dynamic, its interactive, its effective
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the concepts
500+ Recruiter Connect for 100% placement assistance
1. Describe the purpose and essential work of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and discovering the data flow amongst two separate hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring, plus troubleshooting necessary networking hardware i.e., Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be incorporated.
3. Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer two switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Including the topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal).
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer three protocols like Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting layer two security, layer three security that is ACL (standard, extended, named), SSH, and Secret password.
Cisco has now changed the syllabus of the CCNA Exam and made one consolidated CCNA exam instead of having different reviews in different technologies. To pass the CCNA exam and become CCNA certified, you need to pass the All-New CCNA 200-301 Exam. This new CCNA exam has a unique syllabus, which includes old CCNA content and Automation basics, Network Security basics, and Network programming basics.
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA). The exam code for this All-new CCNA Exam is 200-301. This exam will go live from Feb 24, 2020.
The fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 325 USD, and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. The CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
There are around 55 questions in latest CCNA R&S Online Exam, out of which there are 3-4 simulations and about 50-52 Multiple choice questions. You can not risk your exam by failing in any simulation, so make sure you prepare the practical part well. To crack the CCNA certification exam in the first attempt, a candidate needs to practice at least 3-4 hours a day during classes. If you are wondering how to pass your CCNA Certification Exam, here are few tips to pass CCNA Online Exam in the first attempt:
Make sure you study each topic listed in CCNA Syllabus Blueprint logically.
Practice each technology on real Cisco Routers & Switches.
Avoid Simulators. Learn technology on real devices.
Practice Subnetting well. It should be in your tips.
Create unique yet logical scenarios using multiple Routing & Switching protocols in a single practical, and then configure them.
Test your knowledge on simulation-based exams available on the internet.
Never get ansxious.
Just follow these tips, and we gurantee you can pass your old CCNA R&S or New CCNA Certification exam in the first attempt.